Saturday, May 7, 2011

Forget Lions, Tigers and Bears...

Today when I was close to the end of my 1 mile walk, I saw squirrels. One of them I was able to get close to (well 6 feet close), she was looking for acorns! Yeah it was a lady, her anatomy told me so. Then just as I rounded a residential corner, I saw another squirrel...in the middle of the road, standing up looking at me! Only parked cars were around so neither of us were in any danger. I pulled out my cellphone and tried to snap a photo, but being camera shy, he or she took off for the nearest palm tree! I still got a photo though and will upload it later to my computer.




Now I am back at my computer, clicking ads at PTCs. One of my latest additions is AllProBuyers. It will be around for quite a while because it is Sustainable. Read the banner... $1.00 for a whole year to have a paid account that allows me to earn 1/4 cent on click ads (not 1/10th cent like many other PTCs)! It would have been lots more if I had logged into my account every day.

Off I go to do something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment