Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Few Others As Promised

Day 1 of my 2 days off, 6:30am CST now. I was doing some of my PTC activities when I realized that I hadn't told you about these yet. Shame on me!

Neither are 'fast earners', just honest programs. These days 'those kinds' are few & far between!

Don't join any program before you ACCEPT the risks!
L@@K them over, ask yourself if they will be worth your activity since that's what it takes to make money with online programs. That is if you haven't yet found The Right Program yet.


TO JOIN OR NOT TO JOIN ANY PROGRAM
is totally your decision, no one else's.

Oops, I almost forgot. These two pay 2cents per advertised website you choose to view - not fractions of a penny like so many other PTC programs. Now Click their banners, join them. Simple, easy work!!

Back to my clicking activity on others. I use them to learn what's new and earn FREE advertising! Some day I'll show you some of the ones that W.O.R.K. for me.

There's money to be made from using GPT programs. Just be careful - many do not have honest owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment